Thursday, December 19, 2013

A new craft room toy!

Hello everyone.  I hope everyone is all ready for the holiday.  Don't be caught doing the last minute thing on Christmas eve. 

I have to show off a new craft room toy I picked up yesterday.  I have had my eye on this for a long time and know for sure it would not be under the tree.  Santa came early just for me.

 The Recollections brand is a Michael's brand and I know they have a good product.  Plus used my 40% coupon. 
 Very easy to put together. 
It didn't take any amount of time to fill it up and I reduced the little jars and trays on my desk so now I have soooo much more room.   It comes with little plastic trays in each round basket but if you don't want them you can leave them out.  I like them in there to help separate the items.

Hope, in some way, this helps someone make a decision on weather to buy it or not.  


No comments: