Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Let it Snow...Man

It's only 8 days until Christmas and only 5 days til my darling daughter (the one in Seattle) comes home for Christmas.  Can't wait to see her, I miss her so much!

Had to share another card I made for this season.  I just love this die set I got this year.  It's a Sizzix called Snowmen & Let it Snow.  The snowmen come in two sizes.  The one on the left is just a little smaller.  You can see an example of him on the previous post to this one.  On this card I used the snowman on the right and put the hat on him.  The set also come with a Sizzlit that die cuts out "Let It Snow".   I think I also might make package tags with Mr. Snowman. Wouldn't that look cute?


I think I'll submit my lil snowman card into the Die Cuttin Divas challenge #146 for this week.  They have great challenges, always so much fun.  If you're looking for some fun stop by and check the Divas out. 

My next project I want to make a Ho Ho Ho banner for the living room. 
Here's a sneak peak of what I'll be starting with.

 


No comments: