Friday, January 31, 2014

Update and challenge card

Well still at my life change eating and working out. I have lost 12 lbs but given that I was just over 200 lbs, (yes I was that large) you really can't tell.  I can a little, and I mean just a little. I see a very small difference in my tummy area.  That has gone down and it seem to me my boobies are shrinking.  Not happy about that only because they are not a young girl perkie anymore so that only means they are getting saggy and will be flat.  I am proud of myself that I have not cheated, still only eating Paleo and working out about an average 5 days a week.

Another great update is that I got a promotion at work and have become a full timer and part of management.  I really don't care about the management so much as the full time and the small raise that came with it.  I am lucky that I like going to work and enjoy what I do, so all in all it is a good thing.

Today I made a Valentine card for the Simon Says Work It Wednesday challenge this month.  I bought the Sizzix heart die set a little while ago and had never used it, just waiting for Valentine day cards to break it out.  I decided to use the positive and negative on the same card. Did you know that Michaels craft store sells My Minds Eye products.  I picked up a 4x4 pad, called Love Me, and found the perfect paper for under the heart.  I made sure I situated the paper so that 2 and the 14 would show through.

I went ahead and embossed chevrons on the cut out heart and added a little "hugs & kisses".
I love it!


No comments: